Planning to get hitched in Chennai? Why not have the sea as a backdrop? Why not host your functions at one of the best five star hotels with banquet halls in Chennai? The Leela Palace Chennai needs no introduction. Guests visiting the hotel on for both business and pleasure, sing praises of the hospitality and facilities provided during their stay at this hotel. And when it comes to weddings, the location of the hotel and the room options make it a perfect destination for hosting events. Let’s take a look at how these aspects make this hotel shine out.
There’s only one seafront hotel in Chennai, and it’s one of the best 5 star palace hotel in Chennai - The Leela Palace. The hotel overlooks the Bay of Bengal and the Adyar River, placing it leagues above your regular five star hotel. A location like this makes this hotel the perfect backdrop for a luxury wedding. If you have a large wedding planned, this hotel has more than enough space to take care of your needs. The hotel rests on a property of 6.25 acres, located near Adyar creek, facing the Bay of Bengal. Combine that with the built-up area of 831,000 sq ft and a 1,390 sq m ballroom, and you know that you’ve stumbled across the hotel with perfect venues for your wedding in Chennai.
With rooms like ours, it might be a little difficult to get your guests out of their room and down to the venue. Let’s take a look at the hotel rooms in Chennai offered by The Leela Palace.
- PREMIER SEA VIEW ROOM: Perfect for guests to relax on the most hectic of days. Offers an interrupted view of the Bay of Bengal.
- DELUXE SEA VIEW ROOM: Largest in the segment of deluxe rooms across the city. Comes with bathrooms that have spa mood lighting.
- DELUXE CITY VIEW ROOM: Offers a breath-taking view of the cityscape. Bathrooms come with a deep-soaking tub and a separate glass-walled shower.
- GRANDE SUITE: Offers a living room that comes with a dining table for three. Bedrooms come with a walk-in wardrobe and workstation.
- CHAIRMAN SUITE: Has a gymnasium and a spa with washroom facilities. Comes with a complimentary airport pickup in a BMW 7 series.
- ROYAL LUXURY SUITE: Has a living room equipped with a dining table for four. Has amenities like a welcome drink on arrival, butler service, and airport transfers in a luxury sedan
- JUNIOR SUITE: Suite comes with its own utilitarian kitchenette. Has a yoga mat and an anti-skid on request.
- ROYAL SUITE: Comes with two king-sized bedrooms. The décor blends traditional regional accents with contemporary design.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITE: Largest suite in the entire south of India. Washrooms have Jacuzzis and a glass-walled shower.
These were just a glimpse of the different kinds of luxury rooms available at the hotel. Overall, the room options at this hotel are beyond expectations. No wonder, the hotel often ranks top among the best 5 star hotels in Chennai. To know more about how to host the perfect wedding, get in touch with our team at The Leela Palace Chennai.