Why you should book The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences for your next business meet
In the recent years, Gurugram has seen significant development in some of the major sectors such as information & technology, FMCG, or banking. The growth has also lead to many alliances with multinational organizations. This has invariably lead to a sudden and high demand for suitable venues to hold business conferences in the city. One of the most opted luxury hotels in Gurugram for business conference is The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences.
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences is one of the finest 5-star hotels in the city. It represents luxury living at its finest. Crowned as one of the most vibrant luxury hotels in Gurugram, this property features a mesmerizing construction of glass exteriors and stylish interiors. The property is located at the Delhi - Gurugram border and proximity to the business hubs. This luxury hotel in Gurugram offers spacious stay options, a stylish salon, and a lavish spa to visitors. This hotel is also ranked as a top business hotel in Gurugram. The hotel offers a range of business requirements that facilitate the stay of a busy executive or a businessman.
Here’s the hotel at a glance:
- The rooms and suites are spacious and start from 484 sq. ft. / 45 sq. mt.
- More than 220 deluxe and premier rooms offer ample availability, for any requirement. The hotel also sports 66 Royal Club Rooms that include access to Royal Club Lounge and other amenities.
- This luxury hotel in Gurugram features 90 residences of 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms
- The hotel has a 24*7, multi-cuisine restaurant-Spectra
- Zanotta serves unique Italian delicacies whilst you enjoy the city’s skyline from the restaurant
- Diya is a stylish restaurant that offers delectable dishes of Pan India.
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residencies has a specially curated offer for business people. This includes accommodation in one of the most spacious rooms in the city, along with a sumptuous breakfast at Spectra. Business travelers receive complimentary high-speed internet access and a host of hotel services on the house. Access to the Royal Club Lounge with cocktail hour access and 02 pieces ironing per day, are some of the other perks.
For the business conferences, this luxury hotel in Gurugram offers full technical assistance throughout your meets. The conference rooms feature:
- Spacious conference rooms and event halls
- State of the art audio-visual equipment
- Audio and video conference facilities (for both domestic and international calls)
- Venues are equipped with universal socket adaptors
- High-speed internet connection
- Chef curated healthy meals and hot/cold beverages along with immunity boosters
- Theme breaks, Meeting rooms with natural light, clinically sanitized conference venues
- Valet parking
- T&C apply*
This luxury hotel in Gurugram is very helpful in accommodating your special requests for your meeting & conferences. In light of the information as mentioned above, The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences certainly is a hotel to book for your next business meet.
Our Most Read Blogs
Goa is the smallest state in India, but on the other hand, it’s the most vibrant place in the country. Surrounded by beaches on one side and mountains on the other, Goa is one of the best holiday destinations in India. Although unofficial, Goa is…
The Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru is one of the most modern cities in India. Most people don’t believe that Bengaluru is home to several historic monuments, but it’s true. The city has done a commendable job of preserving history while moving…
In India, most people associate holidays with summer. Schools and colleges get summer vacation and hence, most families go on outings during this vacation time. Off late, with rising temperatures during summer, it’s getting harder for people to…
The Silicon Valley of India or the IT capital of India, Bengaluru, is one of the largest cities in the country. The city welcomes everyone with open arms, but this, in turn, adds to the chaos and highlighted the need for a smart city, a planned one.